iSupport LICENSE (“License”)
1. Agreement. This License is an agreement between “Good Info Network” Limited (“iSupport”) and licensee (“You”) who downloads royalty-free images / illustrations / vectors / video footage (“Content”) from iSupport (“Sites”). By downloading any Content, You acknowledge that You understand and accept the terms of the License.
2. iSupport.com represents that it owns all rights and/or has all requisite authority to the Content, including copyrights, and is authorized to license the Content under the License. Unaltered and Standalone Content licensed to You will not infringe or violate the intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Copyright of Content belongs to iSupport and/or Content contributors of iSupport . However such representation will be deemed inapplicable with regards to Content which absence of the corresponding model / property release in relation to the Content which prevent the intended use of the Content.
3. Licensee Representation – You represent and warrant that:
You are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this License
You will not use Content in any way that is not permitted by this License
Information You provide to “Good Info Network” is accurate and true, including without limitation all payment and billing information
4. Grant: Subject to the terms herein, iSupport grants You a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-transferable sub-license to use, Reproduce, modify, publish and display downloaded Content (other than as restricted in paragraph 10).
5. Single User Account Only. This Agreement only allows the creation and registration of a Single User Account. You may not allow anyone else to use Your username or password.
Licensed Work” means the genuine end-product or end derivative work that has been Reproduced or created by or on behalf of You or Your client, using independent skill and effort and that incorporates Content and other material, and which Content shall be inseparable (to the extent commercially and reasonably possible) from the Licensed Work to be standalone Content.
“Reproduce(d)” means the distortion, alteration, cropping, editing, incorporation or manipulation of any part of the Content to create a finished derivative product (the Licensed Work), whereby the reproduced Content will not be disassociated from the Licensed Work by the end user or any third party to be a Standalone Content.
“Standalone Content” means the unaltered and unmodified Content in the original form downloaded from the Sites, including the same Content at a different resolution.
“Vital Role” means the Content used to form an integral part or core component of the Licensed Work and will substantially increase the value of Your Licensed Work
7. Standard Permitted Uses. Examples of permitted uses include the use, modification, Reproduction and/or display of Content (in each case, without any rights of resale) in relation to the following Licensed Works:
|USES||EXAMPLES of LICENSED WORKS|
|Advertising / Marketing / Promotions (Business & Commercial Purposes)||Advertisements prepared by graphic designers/agencies for clients in magazines, periodicals, newspapers, reports, and other traditional print media
Print ads, mailers, handouts, brochures, flyers, posters, catalogs, packaging for promotional materials which exclude packaging for merchandise (e.g. where the packaging forms part of the product, such as a box for a toy) and packaging as a product (e.g. wrapping paper being the merchandise)
|Print / Publications / Education||Prints on book covers (front and back), up to 500,000 prints collectively for each Content
Business cards, letterhead, catalogs, brochures and pamphlets
|Presentations||Use Content for multimedia presentations like Powerpoint, provided the following copyright notice is displayed next to the file: “[Contributor’s Name] © iSupport .com”|
|“Editorial Use Only” Contents & Editorial Context||Important – Content marked “Editorial Use Only” may only be used for editorial purposes and may not be used for commercial/advertising / promotional purposes.
Content used for editorial purposes (such as magazines, newspapers, textbooks, books, eBooks, directories online or multimedia CDs) must display the following copyright notice next to the file: “[Contributor’s Name] © iSupport .com”
For the avoidance of doubt, all Content (including Contents not marked “Editorial Use Only”) may also be used in an editorial context, whether in traditional or electronic print, websites, blogs, television, online video, provided that the above copyright notice is displayed next to the file.
Editorial publication only up to 500,000 print collectively for each Content
|Design Elements & Art||On a website, video game or data storage device for distribution or use by others (BUT not in connection with any website template or software product for distribution, resale or use by others)
As background or screen Content in software or mobile applications provided that the Content does not play a Vital Role in the Licensed Work.
Substantially Reproduced into original artwork
On video, film, television broadcast and internet for home video, documentary, feature film or commercial use provided the following copyright notice is prominently displayed next to the file: “[Contributor’s Name] © iSupport .com” and the Content does not play a Vital Role in the Licensed Work. Prominent display of the credit statement could include, e.g. beginning or ending credits to a television program or broadcast, or cited reasonably close to the Content used, or appended or annotated clearly.
|Social Media Websites & Applications||Posting and/or uploading Content onto social media websites and applications (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), provided that (1) such social media websites and applications do not assume or deem the ownership or rights (including Copyright) in the Content (whether as Standalone Image, in a derived form or as a Licensed Work), other than being permitted through You as a licensee of the Content to have the Content and/or Licensed Work displayed or used as permitted under this License; or (2) You must include Your organization logo at any corner of the Content measuring a minimum of 125 pixel width or length, (whichever is the larger) and/or the Content must be incorporated in a Licensed Work.|
|Personal Use||Home decoration, wall murals/art, albums, prints, personal property and use DIY items and other personal prints
Personal blogs and other personal publications (traditional or online) provided that personal publications will not cause You or any third party publication service providers (e.g., blog service providers) to assume or deem the ownership or rights (including Copyright) in the Content (whether as a Standalone Image, in a derived form or as a Licensed Work)
As for décor in an office, lobby, public area, restaurant or retail store
8. Additional Rights. To facilitate Your use of Content to Reproduce Licensed Works, You may also:
Client Work: utilize Content to produce Licensed Works on behalf of clients (e.g., advertisements by a graphic designer).
Procurement: obtain the License to Content on behalf of the client, provided the client is fully subject to and bound by the terms of the License.
Representative: obtain the License on behalf of Your employer, company, group or affiliate, provided such other party is fully subject to and bound by the terms of the License.
Subcontract: transfer Content files / derived works to subcontractors or employees temporarily to produce Licensed Works strictly on Your behalf, provided such other party abide by the restrictions in this License.